Thank you for considering booking an ilinx rental car.
Reservations can be made from the form up to 3 days before the date of rental.
If you would like the day before, or if you are in a hurry, please contact us by phone.
Please contact us from the following automatic translation telephone.
If you have less than 3 years of driving license, you cannot rent.
※Passengers with less than 3 years of driving are not allowed to drive.
- For smooth guidance, please provide your e-mail address and phone number that are easy to contact.
- If you have specified domain-specific reception, please make settings so that you can receive emails from the following domains before making a reservation. →@ilinx-co.jp
- Please contact us as soon as possible if your reservation changes. We ask for your understanding and cooperation so that you will be notified by the previous day at the latest.
- We are afraid we do not lend to drivers under 25
- If you do not contact us for a week after we have received a reply, we will cancel your reservation. Thank you for your understanding.
- Please be aware that there will be no telephone contact from us after booking. (Contact is only email.)
Temporary booking form
From the form below, we will ask you about your preferred reservations up to 3 days in advance. Please fill in the desired date and time.
After confirming your request, we will respond by email. With this contact, the reservation will be confirmed.
(Please note that the reservation cannot be confirmed just by sending it from the provisional reservation form.)
Visits other than reservations, questions and consultations are also available free of charge. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us via the “Tour / Inquiry Form”.
We try to respond as early as possible to reservations during business hours, but depending on the time of day, we may take a little time to reply.
Definition of Personal Information
Personal information is information about an individual, such as name, date of birth, gender, telephone number, e-mail address, occupation, work, and other information that can identify a specific individual.
Collection and use of personal information
The Company collects and uses personal information only for the following purposes.
The collection and use of personal information by the Company is due to the voluntary provision of customers.
If you provide personal information, you consent to our use of personal information in accordance with this policy.
- Inquiries, confirmations, and opinions for improving services that are necessary for business execution
- Support for various inquiries
Provision of personal information to third parties
The Company will not disclose or provide personal information to a third party without prior consent from the individual unless there is a legitimate reason such as when required by law.
Audit for 3rd party
The Company may provide part of personal information to an outside contractor in order to carry out operations such as providing products and services to customers. In that case, we will manage the contractor to handle personal information appropriately.
Management of personal information
In order to prevent the leakage, loss, damage, etc. of personal information, the Company shall establish a personal information protection manager, strive for sufficient safety protection, and keep personal information accurate and up-to-date. , We will manage the personal information we have received properly.
Inquiry, correction or deletion of information content
We will respond promptly to a reasonable extent after confirming the identity of the customer who wishes to inquire, modify or delete the personal information provided to us.